Wednesday, July 3, 2013

G45 French Country Watering Can

Hey lovely people! I'm back from vacation, and still having a blast! Summer time is my fave time of year, and we keep my niece and nephew each summer. So i have my hands full over this way hehe! Trying to juggle everything is proving hard, but I think i'll get it :) My first DT project for Graphic 45 was featured on their blog yesterday. I altered this watering can using the French Country line. I am so in love with this line! I kept it pretty simple, I catch myself doing that sometimes with G45 , because the imagery on the paper is phenomenal! I don't want to cover it up! Also you MUST check out the blog here to see the new "Mother Goose" collection coming out! wowzers! Hope you all like what you say, and even more that you have a wonderful week ahead~ Hugs~!





12 comments:

  1. You are so creative, love this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning, love the the girlie pearl and ribbon touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stuff is always amazing!!! I really LOVE this it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stuff is always amazing!!! I really LOVE this it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the French shabby chic look you have achieved! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always make the best OTP's Miranda!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this!! Do you have a tutorial for this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! I definetely stay here at your place! Your creations are just fabulous! I'm shocked, impressed and speachless!

    Hugs, Macarena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crikey Miranda! you certainly do make the fabbiest OTPs!! this is LUSH!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete