Thursday, July 7, 2016

Prima New Release Projects Altered Plaques

Hellllllo everyone!  dusting off the old blog, goodness I have been so busy
lately! We had a mad dash to create some projects with these AMAZING new releases
from Prima and get them shipped out! But ya know , i kind of enjoy those frantic
crafting sessions. So here is the thing, I create a mini album too!!!!!!!!
I can't share it yet, but I did want to share these two plaque projects! 
Make sure to follow the Prima Blog to see all the amazing new releases
, you will love them all! They have really diversified and just came out with 
brilliant products! 

This plaque is featuring the new wooden alphas , they come in AWESOME wooden
trays, with all these compartments that are so fun to alter~! The sectioned part is removeable
if you jsut want the shadow box too, so it's very cool! check out the blog HERE to see
what I am talking about :)


 


These next plaques were created with the amazing new stencils! They are just fab for 
home decor~! Here is the link for those :) YOu are going to love them!
I also used the new color bloom sprays on my background. Just splattering them here and 
there, I am so in love with the new color blooms! 

 I hope you all like my small projects here! They were super quick and fun to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment