Monday, August 22, 2016

Altered ARt for Prima

Hello lovely peeps! I am happy to be able to share my latest work for 
Prima!!!!!! NOt only is it for the regular DT, but I am going to teach this on
Live With Prima too! So if you want to create something like this, or just the same
join me next month to see how! The frame is straight from the dollar tree! one buck, and 
using Prima goodies to transform it into something much nicer! 
The butterfly is one of Sandra's amazing releases with Prima and the Relics
and ARtifacts range. I so love it! Getting the pieces cut off can be tricky! 
so don't worry, i have options for all levels. I know not everyone has access to a shop
with drills and saws and what not! I hope you all like it! Tons of mediums and
fun stuff added on there! Hugs!










 Supply List:

                                                                                       











No comments:

Post a Comment