Sunday, April 30, 2017

My project for Reach for the Stars Workshop (registration is open)

Hello my lovely crafty friends and fam! 
I can't say just HOW HAPPY i am with our new workshop! 
The turn out is already beyond what we expected which means the world to me
I so hope some more of you will join in. YOu will have 4 of us there to answer every single question
and guide you along this journey! We can recommend products
or replacement products! There are giveways, bonus tutorial videos!
I mean it just keeps on giving and giving! So I decided to share some close ups
of my project! only here on my blog for now. For all the lovely 
bloggers! And i So So hope you like it! ANd join us :)
And here is the link taking you Straight to the registration tab, no having to
rummage around :)
https://reachforthestarste.wixsite.com/workshop2017
And herre is our blog where we will post lots of fun stuff, there will be a
FB group too! Startingthe day the Workshop launches (May 5th) so you can
have us al to lean on and ask questions! xoxoxoxo
http://reachforthestarsworkshop.blogspot.com/
Reach for the STars Ladies!!!! xoxoox










Ohter products not pictured!
Um wow studios confetti star Chippies (amazing)
Um Wow studios Stamp and Chippie set Star
Um Wow studios Alice Chippie and Stamp set
Um wow Studios Man on the moon chippie
Um Wow Studios Cicada Wings
Um Wow Studios Crowns

Golden High Flow Titanium White
Rangers Bees Wax
Enamel Dots
Scissors
Thread and needle
craft knife
Heat tool


No comments:

Post a Comment