Thursday, August 10, 2017

Art Journal Page "Future Dreams"

Hello blogging friends :) back to share my last page in my tiny album! Tomorrow will be the cover! Which i did last! yayyy! This has truly been super fun, and 
a great way to try new techniques, use up scraps, and learn most importantly! 
next time i promise to film more of the process! 
So this is my last page!

You can see the peekaboo to the other page. I didn't add any paper this time, except the quote!
I just did stamping! Lots of stamping and coloring with my paints and some inks,
but mostly the new Art Alchemy paints which were so FUN!
i just used a waterbrush to color the circles then spritzed with water to get more of 
a watercolor/painterly/messy look lol.  
I hope you like it! Hugs!


Full supply list , click to shop :)

                                                                           
Thank you so much for stopping by! xoxooxox

Miranda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment